Tuesday 21 April 2009

Now a teacher 21/4

Just don't have time for this blog, or maybe just not enough time for myself. Couldn't even get close to weekly update so far.

Sigh, Started teaching primary school today. Arrived late because of raining and because we are almost always late. By the way, did I mention that I would be teaching in my mother's current working place, a SJCK. I will add the name later on...

Anything not within my expectation? You will get a clearer list if you ask what is within my expectation. A lot of things, challenges to pop up of nowhere into my life. The Class progression is not going as I was told. I was to go straight into teaching without any preparation. A tons of exersice are awaiting to be marked and distributed.Seems to be fine at first glance, right?

Yet, I am teaching Bahasa Melayu and Science. Bahasa Melayu, can you imagine?
" hhowt is teaching, and he is teaching Bahasa Melayu.... "

A dozens of my friends who know me a bit would laugh at this idea as soon as they hear this
Don't get me wrong, It is not that my Bahasa Melayu is very bad (But,it is just mediocre at best).
At least still enough for primary school. But my writting, my character may as well is the funny thing.

Don't get me started on the students I'm facing.
Maybe I will tell more tomorrow...

2 comments: