Tuesday 5 May 2009

My grandmother passed away early in the morning 5am today...

I have just awaken when my father inform me of the news. To my own amaze, this grave news bring me no surprise...My father even repeated the news to me to make sure that I am listening, and there I was. I thought might be no need go to school.

After I bathed and cleaned myself, I was ask to help mom to sent email to inform everyone about this. Then , having a brief what I should do in the school (since mom isn't going) ...

She told me that I don't need to go to school tomorrow. But since it's student examination right now, I wasn't so sure it was a good idea. I ask her about going to school tomorrow again. However, all I get is a quick burst of anger, she said she told me. I just want to make sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment