Friday 11 September 2009

Subjective

In terms of viewing things, people can't help but to be subjective, although it is not wrong to be subjective in some case. As in the case of handwriting, I do deserve such marks. Infact, I,myself find it hard to read my own handwriting.

Learning to view things objectively is a tough task, we just couldn't get ourselves out of the small subjective world we built and surrounded ourselves. I am not blaming to specific people, instead I'm complaining about the human nature. The habit that we always put ourselves in the center when interpreting.

And thus, it takes times for human to grow. To learn that we are not the center of the universe. To learn that we are just tiny little planet in the sea of universe. This, in some sense, is not just sience facts, but philosophy as well.

1 comment:

  1. well, habit is habit..
    It makes us a failure sometimes.
    However, we can't blame the ''habit'' all the time, can we?
    The habit causes by surrounding don't you think so?

    ReplyDelete