Friday 18 September 2009

Trip

I will be going for a field trip to Eden this weekend. . This trip is compulsory and costed $130. Thus I will probably be away from Friday to Sunday.

Coming back on Sunday after 5pm. To face the last week before the break and Chemistry examination that is on Monday. Oh, sigh, what a time table. Good thing is that we don't need to be in a rush to submit ours report, for it is only due one month later...

Holiday is approaching, looking forward for it.
Guess that you guys in M'sia are already enjoying it...

That being say, I did not enroll in any holiday trip though. My friends told me about those and I just felt lazy, dragging along while idling until it is too late. This might be a good thing though, I need some time alone to catch up with everything...

4 comments:

  1. will u come b to m'sia......???

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so worried---you have been missing! no one happeneed to read your blog!

    You have a buzy week, hope everything is magic to you( I am reading a storybook, magic means very good).
    Do tell us everything when you are free.

    It rains almost everyday. we've to stay indoor. Morning walks are to be cancel on most of the days this week.

    Mum and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. To my DEAR bro,
    Take some time to have a fresh air there...
    Don't make yourself so stressted lar...
    Your result have proved your 'catch up' thingy I believe..[Although mom said that you're not satisfy with it]
    So, do spend some time with your friends~

    Hmm.. I do ENJOYING my holiday right now ^^
    The coming wednesday shall be my last school exam for this final term ..[ Additional MATH 1 ]
    Ha...
    Take care and wish me good luck ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Current plan is to come back on Jan, still in planning phase though. I will inform you guys when I get an exact date.

    It is always nice to read some books. I sometimes find myself in another imaginary world when I read, where I am free of everything.

    Ming you, enjoy and treasure this holiday. This is the last time you are having break between the semester in your high school.

    To everyone,
    Don't like it pass like nothing....

    ReplyDelete