Wednesday 18 August 2010

Exams

The fact that my mid-term examination is just next week came to hit me yesterday (Yes, I weren't aware of this until yesterday). This realization really have me reconsider everything I have done so far.

This semester have been 'littered' with more assignments and report than previous. Overloading for science is just a crazy idea, so is having 3 labs (which all need formal report to follow up) and assignments weekly.

The worst thing happen when mid-term exam hits the fan, making my nightmare of having two assignments, one lab session, one lab report and one exam all on Monday a possible reality. Looking at what kind of situation I have got myself into, I must have vastly overestimated my abilities...

Well, worst come to worst,
I will preserve..

2 comments:

  1. All the best there. I wonder why you have such a tight schedule...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about you?

    I have such schedule because most probably because I'm on double major + overloading in this semester.

    ReplyDelete