Friday 16 October 2009

On my path...

The clock never stop ticking,
But we do, occasionally.


The journey has started,
On the pursued of dreams.
I'm with nothing but a paper,
Which have numbers and time on it.
Brought to this strange place,
of which I have no memories off.

Perhaps, time has flies too fast.
That the past has failed to register in my memories.

All I have,
Is the path that I am supposed to take.
I was told that it would lead me to my destination.

The pointer was a stranger,
but what options I have,
except of having faith in him.

Time past,
light dim,
hope flee.

The prophesied chance appeared,
Yet my heart is waving.

Wondering,
What if,
this isn't the one I'm waiting for.
What if,
the pointer misguide me.
What if...

Shaking off my fear,
taking my chances,
I ride onto the infamous wind.

Alone I sit,
With the battle of curiosity and pride rage.
In the end,
Pride take hold,
and it muted the other party.

I taken a backward direction,
A unique position it was.

The Images proceeds,
I slowly but surely familiarized the picture.
Of which, with love and hatred,
Both unforgettable.

But Images doesn't stay,
Only distance acknowledged understanding.
The instant it appeared is not treasured.
....

I will leave it at this state,...


*Pause, observe and feel

2 comments:

  1. It was your experience with the J boy that inspired you?

    It was the loneliness that you make up...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was inspired during a trip....

    ReplyDelete