Wednesday 24 June 2009

Application for Uni (status)


China 浙江大学 : Failed
Hong Kong University of Science : Failed
Taiwan Uni :Failed

Reasons :
In School results was no good ( Infact, I think I did horrible).
How I know ? HKUST and UEC both phoned me,
and told me almost the same thing.
UEC just can't cover over all the three years I wasted.


Singapore
NUS and NTU : Failed

Reason:
I don't really know...
5A not enough?
I can't recalled sending my three years of senior results to them
24/6 re-edit
I did sent my three years of senior results to them
maybe that's the reason
The past will creep up someway or another..

Australia
Australia National University: Accepted and Enrolled
University of Adelaide : Accepted

New Zealand
Univeristy of Otaga : Accepted
Univeristy of Wellington : Accepted


Do I need to give reasons for being accepted?




No comments:

Post a Comment