Thursday 25 June 2009

Day 1 as teacher...

Back to the school again...

Well, the good news is the teacher I'm replacing for one weeks does not teach much. Only have 3-6 class per day. But, since I'm free and is a so called substitute teacher. I will substitute those class that teachers are absent on that day. It is not all on me, of course... For example, I taught 6 class (each lasted half hour) today. 4 of them is classes from the teacher I replace, the other 2 is substitution classes. Oh,I almost forgotten. I'm teaching mainly Bahasa Malaysia and physical activities ( Why BM again?)...

Well, the students seems to welcome my come back a lot ,but the first thing they always say to me was" Teacher, you cheated us..." . There I go, explaining why and how again.

Have quite some fun, for myself and most of the students. I always wishes the classes could be more than sitting there motionless while listening to brain wash. Adding some stories around also help to stir up the atmosphere. They just love ghost stories, although I would personally prefer those stories with educational values. But I guess they just want to have fun and relax instead of learn to improve themselves. (I would only tell them stories if they behaved well, as a reward.)

It is funny how people love the kind of thrill and immense feelings that ghost stories gives (also applied to others like roller coaster). Maybe live nowadays are too way damn boring that they need these to feel that they are alive again ?

2 comments:

  1. really feel interested if i listen to howt's stories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come to think of it, It is a wonder how I actually perform, talk, sing and dance around for them. I don't even do that for my closest friends or myself

    ReplyDelete