Thursday 25 June 2009

Teacher again....

It turned out that I'm going to be a substitute teacher again tomorrow, from 25/6 - 2/7...
Might extend if things go wrong. But even if the situation is extreme .The most I can work is only till 8/7. Because my flight to Australia is on 9/7....

The vice-headmistress of the SJCK Tan Cheng Lock phoned me and asked to me to go for this job.She said that they lacked manpower, and those kids need teacher in urgent. I felt like the situation was almost same with what my cousin experience before.

My family stand is neutral in this, so it is up to me to decide. I wanted to learn, to experience somehow of life, of teaching. Although the lazy part of me strongly disagree, I still manage to flush it off after a few moments of struggling...

And guess what, I am regretting it now...haha
There goes my tons of free time.
Luckily, it should only last five days...
Let's make full use of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment