Tuesday 23 June 2009

Reporting status..

I did not update my status with a lot of friends.
Because I enjoy keeping whereabouts of me a secret.
And if nobody ask, probably no one is interested.
So why should I keep u guys updated....

My father actually once complained to me.
Asking why I have become a secretive person.
A person who, share little with his friends about himself...
Well, I don't really know why, but I do know one thing.
I like to remain myself a mysterious.

Then Qi Soon called me last weekend,
asking me if the rumor he heard is true,
that I will be departing for ANU in two weeks...

I then realize I kept too much...
even some of my best friends didn't know until now.
I am never a man who like to spread my words.
But I guess I should share a little now...

No comments:

Post a Comment