Monday 8 June 2009

Back from P.Redang and P.Langkawi trip

Being busy from 30/5 till 7/6 ...
Missed and gained tons of things.
Could not make myself to badminton for two weeks,
Did not attend steve's birthday (S3S3) gathering.
and many more..

Mean while,
Gone through a trip with Taiwan study group friends to P.Langkawi,
Unlike any other standard trip I went,
It was nice and easy, we play and go at our own pace.
Which means Missing our flight and still have excitement and fun all the way...

Then P.Redang,
A trip made up by combination of three family,
Learn snorkeling, have fun and relaxing.
I'm surprise I could enjoyed the view of the natural scene,
I always thought these enjoyment should be left to those older
Maybe it's because I'm a lot older now...

All together,
Nice and memorable...

Gonna write a more vivid review and thoughts later on

No comments:

Post a Comment