Sunday 21 June 2009

Father's day Celebration on 21/5

It really has been a while since I updated my blog, and I still haven't posted my memories on the trip to P.Langkawi , P.Redang...

I am now afraid that times has eroded some of the details of the trip. That I could no longer write down a vivid picture of those experience. I do sincerely hope that my experience and memories do be able to cope with time. As the content of memo and exp never stop growing.

And today, my family celebrated our father's and mother's day together. Well, did it sound bad?
I could hardly remember the last time my family has such a celebration. But this time, it was great...

We went to kenzai japanese restaurant to eat our dinner. A restaurant where my friend- Jing Ren, works. The food was delicious and most importantly fresh. Nobody can denied the importance of freshness when eating japanese meal. We ate a lot ( I didn't write their name down.. cause I forgotten the names... sigh) and it costed us a lot. Ending total RM178 for 6 person meal, and that is after 10% discount ( it's good to have friends around, haha). We are all full after that ( I think we ordered too much). Nevertheless, the price is reasonable, I guess we picked the right place. Applause to Jing ren for recomending this nice place to me and my sister for bringing up the whole idea..

Continue tommorrow.. it is 1.42am already.... should really be sleeping, I need to wake up to meet up with others tommorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment