Sunday 28 June 2009

Tired

Saturday and Sunday is now officially the most hectic, intense days in a week. It is no longer the relaxation day or the gaming day of my life (although gaming and having fun is a major part in it)...

This Saturday I went to Tsun Jin High School to donate blood and meet up with some old pals, teacher. My father brought us to school very early (around 7.30am) just to avoid the long and boring waiting line. My task is to take my sisters results and donate my blood. Well, not actually taking the results, just lining up early to get the "numbering" ticket. Than sit in there and wait.

It is suppose to be a very easy task, and indeed it is. But later on my friend mother actually call up and asked me to help her to grab a "numbering" ticket on her behalf. Hell, I didn't know anyone that is same class with him, nor even know this friend very well. So, my friend mother plan is that a stranger would go into a totally unknown class, and proclaim himself to be someone, and took the ticket? What? that's unfair to others, they are only able to grab their ticket when they arrive. Why She should be quilified to acquire her ticket in advance.

I struggle for quite some time, deciding whether I should help her or not. But it is hard to turn down someone, especially that someone is a passion mother. Just a little self-centred, she still think what best for herself and her son. And so, I figure that deal couldn't do me any harm ( only mental embarrassment that I cast upon myself ) . So I brave myself and go forward.

The student in charge seems to be in a confuse and awe. But he gave me a ticket anyway. ( I'm sure he will question the friend of mine later on )

to be continue....

No comments:

Post a Comment