Tuesday 23 June 2009

Continue on Father's Day

Where was I again?..OK, here we go

After the delicious dinner, we went to Sunway Pyramid to watch movie. My sister insisted to go to Sunway Pyramid because IOI Mall cinema does not have the movie "Night in The Museum 2" up and running (every though she saw it before, she still wanted very much to watch it all over again). So, to Sunway pyramid we go.

Unfortunately or fortunately (depends on from whose perspective you are looking from ), the "NitM2" movie has only a few seats left to buy. We are, afterall one big, six members family. We couldn't squeeze ourselves inside and still be together.What was the meaning of this movie watching if we ain't together? And so, our only resolve were to watch another movie. It was Monster Vs Alien that was up at 10.45pm.

My younger sister, Ming Lin was is a deep depress after knowing that we could not watch "NitM2". I discover it and tried to reason her out of it.(Sometimes, I think I'm too logical..Could I have shut down most of my emotions?) Telling her that is it our only choice. And her only options now is to show a sad face to influence everyone around or to accept the fact and have fun.
(Again this seems a bit too logical.. ppl should be sad after failing to achieve what they want.)

We got around 1.5 hours left to waste before it starts. Thus we went to Popular (book store) and spent almost all our time there. I find it quite interesting that while my sister and me, myself could dive in into the pits of books immediaty and happily, my brother, on the other hand, couldn't. On the contrary, he find it very boring. He keep bugging us to do something else.

Atlas, me, my father and my little brother went to the Harvey Norman store (Tech Store), which was nearby. This solve my little brother boredom...

Seriously, the biggest issue I worry about my family is my brother.He is smart but he lack the motivation to learn, to drive himself forward. Didn't do well in school examinations, didn't pay attention in class..And my family seems partly given up on him already.

The worst part is that I won't be able to look after him when I'm in Aus....

The movie was funny, it brings out a lot of laughter from the audiences. It was successful movie, I would say, to create humor and fun in the atmosphere.I can't complain on anything except it lacked a educational value and lessons to be learnt...

After the movie, we drag our tired bodies ( it is over 12.00am already) home...

6 comments:

  1. On my point of view,
    you are responsible on your bro's issue,
    seems that you influence him very much that someone can gain good result even he play computer game day and night,
    moreover is you who guide him into his gaming 'career',
    hence i am not a member in your family and this view are only my point of view!
    do enlight me if i m wrong

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I do admit it is my fault...
    I never realized my behavior could have influenced him in such a bad way. He, tend to idolized me a bit..

    I always hope that he can be like me, playing all the way while still at least pass the examination( Albeit, Low altitude crossing).

    But the fact proved otherwise..sigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha at least howt now have a keen supporter
    u are like stalin or mao in the mind of ur bro,
    haha...
    actually i feel fortunate bcoz i dont have a younger bro or sis
    if i have imagine ur bro dont pass up his homework and gaming all the time but still get mediocore result....
    another ming ze will cum out haha
    but actually the responsibility is not all on you but ur parents too
    so dun blame urself too much
    he is till young n u can still influence him.
    gambateh
    mayb u still can after u b from aus

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be too late for me when I'm back.
    He will be in form 1....

    I uninstalled all games from the computer.
    And set password to keep him out.
    I know it is tough, but it's for his good

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha
    imagine if ur elder bro do this to u when u r at that point addicted to game..
    i think u will .....
    cant imagine....

    ReplyDelete
  6. =.=" I dont think ur bro could keep away from gaming as u locked it. He maybe can be lock for a period but not forever (but i think it's the only way u can do)... Hope ur sisters can guide and influence him.

    I have the same situation as ur little bro, and u just like my bro who playing all day but having a good result. So that, if ur bro doesn't change, maybe he will become like me in the future... (clone of WowYay) :P

    ReplyDelete