Sunday 23 August 2009

Adapted well...

As stated in the title, after one month and more being here, all I concluded is that things have gone well. Not everything is on the right track but, that's a part of fun and excitement in life.

In words of Biology, I would say I colonized this new and foreign area. The new live I am have here is an improvement (at least in my sense). I have shifted my live to a more studying orientated. With the aid of time and space, their are now (I believe) incorporated to my habits. Which technically means, I find my time here more easy and relaxing.......

Though, a few things I didn't like is that I didn't manage to update my blogs regularly. Who I am tricking here, half hour per day is not much, and I can afford it. What's more, my live and experience here actually gave me lots of idea to write from. I just ain't sure where to start...

So, blogging will probably changed ( but still, don't expect daily updates)...

No comments:

Post a Comment