Sunday 30 August 2009

Event Report.

First of , event report.

I had bid goodbye with the 'gang' I used to have dinner with. The action doesn't take effect immediately though. In order to evenly distribute the food fund we shared, it will only take effect after Tuesday. I guess all that changes is that I would no longer have dinner and shopping with them.

They doesn't seems to care much though, are they expecting this?

The fact that they doesn't care ( Or at least appear to be) is a pain. I do infact care about this relationship. Sigh. This doesn't mean the end of our friendship though, it just mean that our interactions will be far less if compared to the way it was before.


One particular thing that I have done this week, is get my hair cut, by myself. My standards for my hair isn't high, But I wouldn't accept dog-bite hair style as well. Thus, it is very demanding work, as I was afraid that I might create a hole within my messy hair.

It ended well though, at least within my satisfaction ( You have to compensate for my 1st timer-skills). The only thing I didn't do well is maintaining the symmetry of my hair ( left and right is a bit imbalance). I will post my pictures later.

It took me some courage to start. But it wasn't so bad. I keep telling myself, it I really ruined up. All I need to do is go to a decent salon and ask for 1 inch hair.

4 comments:

  1. you shall get acquaintance with the persons you want to associate before jumping into a group. View it possitively, you should feel great if a person mentions you in his blog, though the comment seems negatively, that means that person does have you in his mind! +ve or -ve comment can be very subjective in the eyes of readers!Remember, some people have to be 'naughty' purposely to get noted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you said is true, I should have get acquaintance with them before signing up. I jumped to conclusion too soon, as in a lot of cases...

    Regarding the second part, what he care is that my presence cause uncomfort to him. In another words, my presence is a plague to him.

    Though, at least he acknowledge my presence. He always pretend not to see me, or that maybe I'm invisible...

    Then again, this is very subjective view. It is a situation where everyone seems to be right(I do agree in some part that I should feel great). Paradox or Contradiction is this?

    How come we not be subjective in this matter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are Batu Pahat gang. Hence, you the only one from KL Hence, you must take good care of yourself!
    You did behave like a gentleman. well done Hao.

    You have prooved that you managed your studies very well too.

    It is timely for you to get more acquaintance in the campus because you have more time/space now!

    You have proved that you managed your studies very well too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I'm actually managing. Instead, it is more of adapting. I'm just shifting more of my free time into studying. There is still a lot to learn in time management...

    Thx for the praise

    ReplyDelete