Monday 3 August 2009

Three strangers

No, I am not talking about the everyday stranger you meet around, nor I am going to discuss about a stranger that you ran into or a stranger that you fall in love in first sight.There are three kind of strangers I have identified and categorized. There strangers are strangers you do not want to met frequently. The thought of them is enough to make you feel awkward and embarrass. At their worst, they will refresh the bad memorize that haunt you. Well, but not all three of them are that bad....

I will proceed from the best

Though the first kind of stranger that I'm going to talk about is not going to make you feel bad, but they still definitely bring out something negative (why am I so negative?). The negative feeling? It is the feeling of loss, feeling of regretion as if you have done something wrong. That some part of you have been left behind. There strangers weren't always stranger, heck, they might once been a major part of your life. Yup, that's right.They are the old pals and friends that have been out of touch for too long. The fortress of friendship build by you and him/her can't stand the erosion of time - You both might have already changed into another person. But generally, it is easy to restore connection if you are proactive about it.Agree that this is the best ? Good..

Oh wait, you can't compare yet....

The second one wasn't that bad as well. They are strangers that you meet frequently, and they didn't make you feel bad. It is just that, they are harder to approach then normal strangers. I'm still considering if I should categorized them into stranger club. Wait, you don't even know their name, they should then definitely be put into stranger group. But these strangers are not totally stranger, because you will probably be able to recognize their face. Feeling confused ? There is more to come...

Here comes your living nightmare, the reincarnation of your trauma. You might have gone through a full scale war with this fellow, hot or cold doesn't matter. His/Her appearances is enough to cause a great disturbance to your little world. You probably want to avoid this person at all cost. This situation is most common, to the extent that I think I should let your mind wonder alone...

There is enough stranger in the world already. Thus, if you stranger list is increasing after \ the increment of population ( I know that the population is growing), you might need to do something about it.
____________________________________________________________________________________

I purposely leave the second stranger undefined.
If you could give a nice definition and name for it,
you will be awarded a chance,
to choose the topic for my next writing....

Dead line :5 August 2009
Submit by comment.
I will be the judge....
And there will only be one winner...

Terms and Conditions does apply for the topic....
I still have some secret and undisclosed information I want to keep....

3 comments:

  1. First of all...
    -_____________- ||| this is the face which I wanna show you...

    I guess you know the reason why I swt...
    I'll not mention it here..

    We, as a typical human..
    do meet strangers everyday in our life..
    So it's possible if we meet a BAD strangers who completely effect us..
    And it's quite normal in nowadays..
    So don't feel bother bout it..

    If you really want me to name those stranger,
    I will glady put a FRIENDS there...
    even though they are harder to approach then normal stranger..
    but atleast they don't make you feel bad..
    This is the important one as a friend..

    A friend musn't must be close to you ,
    or always agree with you even you present an idiotic idea...
    The important one is he nor she wouldn't hurt you..

    Stranger, doesn't have to be completely stranger..
    When you have a stranger aka friend, you will know the differences..

    P/S: I don't know if I did get what you mean..
    But this is just my way of looking your stranger..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, we only have one contenders,
    I never expect this....

    Congrats for getting something very close to the meaning though.

    Well, I consult MinYu for next topic
    and so, coming up next
    "My greatest regrets so far"
    (I twist and turn the words a bit)

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting story. anywhere dun bother too much. this world is full of weird ppl.I'm one of them.

    Ket

    ReplyDelete