Sunday 26 July 2009

Bad day (i)

Just when everything in motion seems to be in very good condition, some bad things happen. Well, this isn't anything much. If the things were good as it seems for eternal, then I might have been in heaven.

These all happened some time ago, due to my laziness and lack of motivation to post up (keep face). Only now I post them up....

On last friday, I joined the SIGN program, which is a mentoring program. But I didn't fell well during the program. Although I attended, I manage only to eat my lunch ( which worsen it). So, I didn't get to speak a lot or ask my mentor a few question. Luckily, she was kept busy by others mentee. My ordeal was solved after attending the toilet. LoL

After the lunch, I go to the Sports Hall to play badminton. This should be the 5th time I had been playing in Australia. So far, I didn't manage to dominate the field. There is far too many Malaysian and Chinese around, thus this place is full of badminton pro. During my second round, I was partner with another friend of mine. We was on our way to victory, leading them by 10+ points. But in the middle of the match, my racket crossed with his. This crossfire didn't lay waste to mine racket, but he isn't so lucky, I apologized at that instance.. Despite his upset and status of racket, we won.

After walking out the match, he stepped on his misshaped racket and destroyed it totally. I then go fourth to say sorry again. He didn't response to me. The others continue to play while he just refuse to play another game again and sit in the corner himself. In the end, he did accept offers to play, but I could feel his anger when he smashed the shuttle, even though I have yet to face him in a match. Since then , he never talk to me...

On Saturday, there is a Welcoming party for new members of Chinese people association. Originally, we planned to walk there together. I woke up as usual on 6.00am and work on my assignment until 10.30am, yet I haven't received any news. I planned to call them then, but afraid that I will wake them up, I decided just wait for their calls. On 11.20am, ( the party was on 11.30am, I went overtime while working on the assignment) I call their room number, still no responds. I finally decided to call their handphone straight away, and they told me they are on the way....

I ran my way there, running in winter is a whole new experience to me. It feels good, as if the winds were aiding you. The temperature also prevents any sweating and make you feel numb. It's just great experience. But, it soon gets harder to breath with the very cold and very dry air running down my lungs. I found my body opt for a stop very soon. I managed to get there in 20minutes.

For explanation sake, I will set :
The fellow whose racket got busted, he doesn't live in Fenner, yet- A
Another person who live in Fenner Hall, but was one of A best friend all along - B

From far, I saw A sitting on a table. As he is the only person I recognize at first sigh. I walks towards him and talk a bit. Yet again, he gave no response. He buried himself onto his cellphone instead. This is already a day after the badminton incident. The party went well and nice. But my point wasn't on the party. So, skip it...

At the end, we (me, A and B) have to leave early as we have promised our seniors to go Dickson to resupply. We walk back to Fenner, throughout the walk, while there are many talks going, they never speak to me. We (between A, B and me ) never have a words unless necessary since them.

Sigh, so much of a friend, to be only equal to the cost of a racket (or they didn't like me all along) .....

4 comments:

  1. We fell the loneliness sometime even when we are in a crowd. This is life!
    When you know more people and make more friend, you have more choices. Choose friends is an art. Nevertheless, be independent! If you are really upset, you may go for another option --- cook and eat youself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was considering that option. But it just seems weird, because we just started

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm..
    I know the feeling of you...
    It's really terrible right?
    Thus you never had this problem before...
    mabye you can learn something from there..

    It might be tough at the beginning...for sure~
    And I know it would be lonely out there without friends...
    Just try your best till the end..
    Nothing can stop if the god means to have a joke in our life...
    So lets face it..

    I'm glad that you share this feeling with us anyway...

    Cheers,
    minYu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Falling into a deep hole is a normal part of life.
    We just need to ensure ourselves not to fall in them ever again...

    ReplyDelete