Tuesday 7 July 2009

The End of Teaching Days... period

Friday was my last day of teaching in SJCK Tun Tan Cheng Lock.

I had hoped for this day for a long time. Even though this time, I had only gone back to teaching for a total of 7 days, I felt that I had teach them a long way, and had leave my presence there ( bad thing?). As I state in the post before and before, I enjoy my stay there.

As lame as it sounds, I do have some sad and happy moments during the last time. Let's start with the happy ones, I received some gifts again. The students seems to like me and they were reluctance to watch me move along. To the extent that, when they are free or idling, they came to me and keep asking when am I going to their class again. Seriously though, I think they missed my stories instead of me. Sigh...

Another happy thing is that even those students I whacked seems to be grateful. Sure whacking students is pretty normal, it happens all the times. But it's rare for me to whack people.

The last would be that I have improved myself in terms of teaching. Which means a lot area, I were more creative with teaching, more fun , and armed with more patience. Teaching covers a lot of areas, for too many for me to state one by one here.

The sad thing is, on the last lessons with J3B, the class was handed over to me for two times. Normally, they are very good, with good responses and patience. But they didn't pay a lot of attention to the last lessons of mine. All of them were fooling and playing around. Maybe it is because that it is the last two lessons of the day, or that they just don't respect me enough.

But all the less, it is over. I sincerely hope that the students have learn something unique during my "Reign of Chaos". Heh

No comments:

Post a Comment