Wednesday 1 July 2009

Dizzy.... H1N1 !?

Being dizzy for quite some time.
Infact, feeling dizzy since last Thursdays.
A day where I can't sleep well (1st time).
Thanks to mosquito bite,
And my rules not to turn on Air-conditional at night.
( This rule has been around very long)

Sore Throat? Not really.
Since the first day of teaching,
where I scream and sing,
My voice had became the current states.
Perhaps, I screamed too much.
Or maybe, I just can't get myself use to speaking loudly.

Should I get myself check for H1N1?
Went to Tsun Jin High school last Saturday.
Ventured into S1S1 (Don't ask me why).

Considering canceling all the activities...
But I don't have fever, vomit, sneeze or diarrhea.
Maybe I'm over-reacting?

Still, should be teaching tomorrow,
pray that I'm not infected.
I don't want to infect anyone,
or become the death-bringer (virus-carrier) into the school...

No comments:

Post a Comment