Monday 20 July 2009

One busy Week coming right up ! Day 1

ANU is pretty crowded today, if you compare it to its previous week. It must had has enough of holiday.Thus now the University is in full operation mode. Well, not totally in 100% workload, the tutorials haven't started yet(They will start on next week).

Ok, I rode Fenner bus to ANU today. Seems ok, fast, convenience and free. Couldn't ask for more I guess. Attended a few workshops. Which somes are quite resourceful. Yet, there is one particular which is very boring. I think I felt asleep, as did my friends who went with me. These workshop provided some Introduction to the Universities facilities and teach us about time magnament.

PHYS1201 introductory seems rather basic, out of my expectations. Nevertheless, I still need to cope with it and try to achieve outstading results. Focusing on physics am I afterall ( is it grammartically correct?). Math1013's syllables seems to be covered in UEC math. Although not sure yet. But scoring in it shouldn't be a big problem.

I contacted a few sellers on classified ( ANU junk yard: for 2nd stuff). The cheapest price I can get for Physics Matter and interactions is $70, and that's after negotiation. Well, I really need the physics book to get started. For Math1005 and Math1013, no plans were made so far to purchase them. But I will check them out in the library tomorrow just to make sure they isn't useful enough. ( Sound odd) I am also getting bike ($20)and lamp($5). The bike must be extremely old and rustyto be sold for $20 ( with helmets and lock altogether). I will try to inspect it before buying, just to ensure that it works well.

Side Note: A new decent Bike is around $150, lamp is around $20.......

5 comments:

  1. OMG...
    a bike which is cheaper than those physics book!? -.-
    I think I can imagine what was the bike look like...=p

    However, I'm glad that you have make your life quite interesting..
    [Since you never show me your life how interesting it was...ha~]
    Anyway, The first step is always the important one..
    So bro, enjoy while studying~

    P/s: Sry for couldn't chat with you in skype or msn these day... No need to say, you know my reason~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Additional information: The Original physics book would be $150, price like this is normal over here. I meant for text books....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, my textbooks aren't cheap tho, but compare to yours it is considered "much better". Sigh, this is life.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buy what you need to buy! At least for this time. You may give me the particulars of the reference bks if it is not ergent.May be I can find them at uni Malaya and send by air to you.
    Next time, I think we should look for them in S,pore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2nd hand books are more readily available, though might not be so affordable. But I think they would be just fine. And I heard that a lot of text book are useless

    ReplyDelete