Tuesday 21 July 2009

Day 2, Time does fly...

Time can fly, and there isn't anything particularly wrong with it, except when we tends to be walking ( or standing still - Idle) . In such cases, we can not cope with the pace of time. People facing this problem would have their time literally leaking out of their life without doing things done...

I believe I'm a prime example today, awaking at 6.30am and sleeping at around 12.30am (I haven't actually sleep yet, just estimation). So my awaken hours is 18 hours. Sound a lot? Yet it is 12.00am now and I did not manage to get a lots of things done. Things like revision on physics for myself.

Snoozing, is the words to be used, I believe, to describe the condition I'm from 6.30am till 7.30am. Although I were awaken, my laziness casted me into play dead mode for that hour. More sleeping couldn't harm, I could have just turn off the alarm and continue sleep. But it gets worst as I couldn't sleep well after awaken, because some part of my consciousness keep telling me to wake up. So I was between waking and sleeping for that 1 hour.

After 30 minutes of Breakfast and bath. I went down there for Fenner bus. Which allowed me to arrive at ANU around 8.30am. Then , I only manage to bought one notepad and deal with the 2nd hand physics book. (The dealing gone well, except he need to repeat a few times while on phone, as I couldn't understand him - I think I need to turn up the volume).On time management issue, there should be more things to be squeezed in there, but I just kindda slack it off.

9am I went for a nice workshop, Althought the topic is speaking up in small groups. The lecturer just share his exprience as students and tutor with us. Out of topic, but just nice. On 10am, I went to Earth Science first lecture, it was boring. Trying to stay awake is hard enough, although I managed to achieve it.

I enrolled for another workshop on 11am, but I was then informed that it was very similar to the pervious one I attend, so I skipped. Head to the huge library instead. I then tried to find a book from the walls of books (homework for math1005: book review). I also tried to use my computer on-campus.

12.00pm, Math1013, the lecturer was on his rush again. This time I'm barely coping up. Overheard tons of people complaning about it. Someone mention that this must have be one of his first lecturing. I guess half of people have no idea what he's talking about. Luckily, I learnt most in UEC, just need to swap it into English.

1-3pm. Workshop for Essay Writing. I expected something better though. Not learning basic writing,but the engaging into the way of writing that is widely used here. From what I heard, their way of writing is very straight forwards. I wanted to check out their methods, just for curiosity sake ( I won't be equired to writing essays for science). This is because my way of writing is circling around the facts and I'm searching ways to improve it. I guess I would have to do it myself...

Pen off now as I have to sleep. There is just too much to cover, too many things happened in a day. I was trying to write in less details all the time. Yet still one long paragraph is available here. Whats more, Evening - Night were not included.

4 comments:

  1. Hey bro...
    You seems to have a quite busy day ya~
    sigh..
    same things happen to me here...
    trying to figure up something to manage my time properly.

    Well, dat's a good news for you to skip a workshop in 2nd day...ha~
    For what I feel after reading your post..
    I think you might be a little bit stressed..
    Is that true?
    Mabye you should get a good rest during the weekand...
    since the MATH1013 which you attend now is not a big deal for you =p

    Anyway, your sis is here to cheer you up...
    So do others I believe..
    Hope you'll get rid of your problems~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just felt that I failed a bit in time management

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nvm, people do learn from mistake...
    If you didn't fail before, how would you know that you are in a part of life or reality?
    Haha..
    Not going to talk about life principal with you here =p
    Btw, if you have a good advice in time management, feel free to share with me ya...

    - ^^ -

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seem to work like a bee these days, good!
    New world is challenging.好的开始是成功的一半!

    You 有耐心写生活点滴,真难得。

    ReplyDelete