Wednesday 22 July 2009

Chapter 3, Choices

We all have our choices to pick. Choices which, in the end becoming ourselves, our cogs through our journey. However small the choices are, they still could change the tide of our whole life without us noticing. Worst still, we tend to neglect these tiny choices, avoid these choices, and try our very best to delay it. This often leads to a bad outcome. Ignorance in the whole has devoid our ability to foreseen the options we have, the chances we gained.

*Somehow I always love making these intro...
*They must have somehow make me feel intelligent. Haha JK

Well, I have another options today. Which is dropping my Math1005 and taking up Chemistry. Should I do so?

Math1005 is just an extra I took because I did not realize I can pick Chemistry at that moment time. And guess what, Math1005 are on Sets today (not reviewing). A U B, A \ B all those which I think is covered in UEC on form 3 ( not sure). I was again, just trying to stay awake and stare at the lecturer. ( Maybe learning things before hand isn't such a good idea)

Chemistry was one of my favorite. I intend to pick Chemistry for interest sake. But I was told that picking Chemistry means joining Semester 2, thus killing this options from the start (for Physics I still get the options to consider). But now my friends, open another door for me. He told me it is possible to jump into chemistry.


Liking isn't everything. But here's more .It give me more choices. I get to pick what to major in later. Or maybe Major and minor. Not on one death end road to physics. I get more variety also. Did I mention that two maths are actually boring.

Yes, I'm in advanced physics 2. They are recovering UEC physics mostly, only meet with new things occasionally . The lecturers and way of teaching is interesting though. I enjoyed myself there.

So, the question is, should I or should I not?

4 comments:

  1. o.O
    Guess what..
    My answer is YES, YOU SHOULD~
    [But that's just my opinion]
    Since the Math1005 you took does not bring any advantage to you [Atleast for now ]
    So, take the road which you consider more good.

    "Don't waste the time" -mom
    Mabye you can manage your time properly after choosing the right way...ha~

    Hmm..
    I'm doubt that if the syllabus of Chemistry in semester 2 harder?
    If yes, it gonna be a tough year for you...
    *Where there's a will, there's a way*
    Things are more likely to go your way~

    All the best..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just do it! you might not know you potential and capability. Nothing to fear at this age. I did 11 subjects at 3rd year, against 8 required. The reason was to acquire more knowledge (also at no extra cost!) CCL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,fourteen days in Aust, You look more mature,You have make your decision and face the challenge.
    Chemistry and physic are arrounded our life,etc physic material, bio-chemical are potential in our future life.
    Find your interest be happy all the time. make your life is more memorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey guy,
    i don't know much about your situation there,
    but just remember to balance your courses.

    all the best

    ReplyDelete