Tuesday 7 July 2009

Warth of Pain

Once again, I'm here to say I do whack students. And if I does so, it has and will be in full force.

I would not whack someone unless I had gave repeated warnings or my advise were not hear time and time again. Once I decided to whack someone, I would sometimes call off it during the middle, if I sense that the students had learn his lessons just by the anticipation of getting whacked.

If my final decision is decided to whack. Be prepared for a wrath of full force. Ouch, this will hurts badly . A single hit is usually enough to make those naughty students cry and fear. And I have accuracy problems. Sometimes I critical on a student's arteries. I didn't want it to occur but it happened twice during my reign of ruling, bringing extra pain that cause him to cry through whole lessons.*Whisper Sorry*.

My mother actually was surprise to hear that the students will have to face my wrath in full force. But I ensure her that I will reserve it for last resort, and the students who faced it deserved it.I welcome any parents to "visit" me if they have any problem with that.

A few students who saw the sight of me whacking people were horrified. They said I'm very scary and terror when I unleash my wrath. Luckily, only a dime of them had tasted it. However, till the end of my days, the news of someone going to face my full wrath always strike fear into their eyes and hearts. What a devil I'm....

No comments:

Post a Comment